ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update on the House

The latest news on the house is that we received a call today saying that they were hoping for the 26th, but now they have been told definitely not the 26th, nor next week. So we do not know what to think. :( We were suppose to close on the 12th...

5 comments and creative thoughts:

Amy said...

Ugh, how frustrating! Praying!

Ruth said...

Ack! I hope everything works out for you guys. Praying for you as well.

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Thanks for the prayers. They are well needed and appreciated.

Amy K said...

that totally sucks! it should not take this long!!!! I hope they cut you some $$ off your closing costs or something for your wasted time. what if you had to be out of your current living space by end of month? huh? then where would you live? the banks don't think of that.

CherryBlossomMJ said...

That is where we around counting our blessings! Luckily we are renting in a place where the owner is a friend's parent and she is no hurry for us to leave. Although, paying another month's rent is not what was planned. Sadly, because it is not an individual that we are buying the house from but a bank, they are not willing to give us anything. I'm starting to doubt they will even apologize for the inconvenience, much less make up for it in any monetary way. Supposedly, "it's out of their hands" and waiting on the County.

Blog Archive