ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

When the Morning Comes (book #2) by Cindy Woodsmall

When the Morning Comes (Sisters of the Quilt) When the Morning Comes by Cindy Woodsmall


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars [written May 27, 2008]
TALK ABOUT A CLIFF HANGER! Dudette, you can not just leave me hanging like this, I don't know how I'm suppose to make it to September! Ugh!



This book was really great, better than the first, and I really enjoyed that one. There is real issues that are tough on life and hard, but there is goodness. There are more characters to fall in love with in this book and the personalities are so real and so great, that you do not know who to love more as a reader and feel just as confused as the character and then realize the things that you know that she/he doesn't and your heart breaks for them, but you still do not know which would be better! I could not read this book fast enough to find out what happens and each part is really unexpected and fascinating. I earnestly cannot wait for the next book!


View all my reviews.

2 comments and creative thoughts:

Alyce said...

So is this about the same characters as the first book? I was just curious, because the first book sounded great, but I can understand not wanting to give away plot points. :)

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Yes, it is about the same "main" characters, but a good handful of new characters are added in. :)

Blog Archive