ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

When the Heart Cries (book #1) by Cindy Woodsmall

When the Heart Cries (Sisters of the Quilt, Book One) When the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars [written Nov. 1st, 2007]
My heart complete breaks and repairs through this book. This story is told giving perspective into many of the characters lives and it makes you look back on your own with perspective.

***SPOILER ALERT***

Imagine leading a plain, normal strict life, yet having a desire for a man you know will not receive approval in the eyes of your family your people and struggling to find a way. Then as everything looks like it will work out just find, you're raped by a stranger and nobody believes you. Then when you finally accept the reality of a pregnancy, you lose that too. Only through the grace of God can life be repaired.



Usually I despise books that leave things wanting, but this book was perfect. It ended at just the right time and I look forward to reading a sequel When The Morning Comes.


View all my reviews.

1 comments and creative thoughts:

Alyce said...

Wow, this sounds like an amazing book! The only amish books that I have read are by Beverly Lewis. This sounds like it would appeal to me.

Blog Archive